You may think you can predict the behaviour of the stock market but remember, millions of others imagine they can do the same. Apply a little humility and ask yourself: can you really foresee the future? With a Monthly Investment Plan (MIP), also known as Regular Savings Plan (RSP), you can put aside guesswork and focus on true long-term potential. Learn about an MIP today!
Features of a Monthly Investment Plan
- No minimum initial investment amount* required.
- The monthly investment sum can be deducted by direct debit from your bank or CPF account(s).
- Unit trusts are uniquely suitable for MIPs as they can be bought with fixed amounts, and at predetermined intervals.
- You can decide when to start, or end your MIP* and there are usually no penalties incurred.
- Amounts are determined individually depending on your personal financial situation and goals.
- MIPs bring discipline to your investing.
*This may differ with each distributor and fund.
Speak to one of our distributors to find out more.